Updated to 1.2
We’ve updated to a beta build of Bukkit. You are now able to update your Minecraft client. There are quite a few missing plugins and bugs with this update, partially because Bukkit deprecated a few things in their API so most plugins had to be updated. Most of the issues will be fixed tomorrow, when I’ve had a chance to sleep, but for now, be aware of these issues.
- The respawning system has been set back to the original Minecraft respawning system. Sleep in your bed again to reset your respawn point.
You can’t place torches on the side of glass. Don’t touch the glass with torches on the side or they will pop off.
- You don’t take fall damage currently. The modified fall damage plugin no longer works so I have disabled it temporarily while I figure out a solution. Expect fall damage to come back, so don’t build things centered around not having fall damage or you will be in for a surprise. Not the good kind either.
- Mobs spawn on every block again. This will most likely be fixed tomorrow so don’t worry about it too much. Just watch your backs.
- Doors are placed randomly because Jeb reworked how doors work. I’m not sure if it’s a Bukkit issue of a vanilla issue but removing the doors and placing them again fixes it.
- You can no longer generate clay using gravel and lava. If there is another plugin for this, I’ll fix it but otherwise I don’t think this was particularly useful.
If you notice any other issues, contact me either in game or using this.
Update (3-4-12) (Please note that these changes won’t take affect until an official Bukkit RB is out):
- Monsters will now only spawn in a light level of four or below. You won’t need as many torches from now on.
- I’ve added a few new blocks that mobs can’t spawn on. Pretty much any full blocks that aren’t naturally occurring will now prevent mob spawning.
- Fixed placing items on glass.